Scope of funding and costs
- Minimum value of the project: EUR 50 million
- Term: up to 10 years
- Grace period: determined by the borrower depending on the project
- Annual interest rate: fixed up to 2%
- One-time contract fee – 2% paid from the first tranche transferred
- The client must provide collateral for the loan ( most often a Bank Guarantee, Lease BG). In case it cannot provide such collateral itself – the fund may designate a provider with which the client can conclude a contract for issuing a bank guarantee. Before payment – the fund checks and approves the bank guarantee. Usually, the price of the service for issuing the bank guarantee is about 6-8% of the requested loan amount – but it depends on the conditions of the provider.
Necessary documents to start the process
- The borrower sends LOI to the fund
- The fund provides a complete package of documents to be completed by the client
- After completing and sending them to the fund, the client receives a draft contract for joint activities (JVA) with absorption table and repayment table, as well as all other actions for receiving and repaying the loan.
- The JVA is signed after the verification of the RWA (MT 199) by the fund (the provision of collateral).
- The duration of the procedure is approximately 2 weeks depending on the actions of the borrower.
Engr. Angel Filipov
mobile: 00 359 889 298 179